The ability to create an impact on someone or anything takes just three seconds. The initial three seconds that a visitor spends on your website should leave a positive impression if you want to convince them to buy from you. As much as possible, you have to provide them relevant contents that can already answer their questions about your products. Though this can be simple, having no experience will make it hard for you to acquire the results you want unless you will work with κατασκευή eshop θεσσαλονίκη (construction eshop Thessaloniki).
What Are The Elements That Could Help Improve Your Website
- Theme and Color of the Site – Colors and themes play a significant part in creating an impression. The colors black and blue are appropriate for online companies that offer automobiles, medical goods, and jewelry. Sites offering food and other goods should use the color orange, which is highly recommended. Green is an excellent color choice for online companies that provide organic items and health supplements. Due to the fact that colors may be worked out in order to generate a favorable impression, it is important to employ colors wisely.
- Header of your Website – This is the area where you can post your site’s logo or photos that will help increase the overall impact of your website. Product photos that clearly identify the items that you’re selling may be displayed in this section.
- Establish a sense of trust and credibility – The name of your website or company serves as the foundation of credibility. It is critical that your domain name or website name be authoritative in sounding and spelling. Choose a company name that is appropriate to the specialty of your website and that clients can simply understand in a single look to make your website successful. If you want to develop a good relationship with your clients, your website style should be orderly and clean, but it should also be entertaining. This is because you want to give them the impression that they can trust your website with their personal contact and credit card information.
- Website’s Menu – At first glance, customers online must choose where they should begin their search immediately. Place the navigation menu in a noticeable location on your website, use readable and simple fonts, and last but not least, utilize colors that are complementary to the general tone of your website.
- Quickness of response – A recent study shows that online customers utilizing a high-speed internet connection are only willing to wait for a webpage to load for between 2-4 seconds. Unless this is the case, they will be delighted to visit other websites that provide a good website download speed in order to finish their transactions.
The three-second first impression test is very difficult to develop since not all web designers are capable of producing a website that provides consumers with a positive and pleasant experience that encourages them to engage in online buying activities. Yet, you can always rely on κατασκευήeshopθεσσαλονίκη (construction eshop Thessaloniki)to make your website effective. Utilize the services of usability and functionality testing websites in order for you and your website designer to get constructive input prior to opening your online shop.