Looking for a reliable and the best pool builder that could make anyone’s dream pool come to reality is such a huge concern to many especially when they are looking forward to a more transformation of their backyard into a favorite staycation destination of the family and friends or even invited visitors. In building a pool, there are a lot of things that need to consider like its design and its size. You badly need help and suggestions coming from the best pool builder- the pool builders austin tx that will guide you all throughout the process.
Here is the ultimate pool builder checklist to follow:
1. Know their Business Information and Experience.
It is important that you evaluate the company first, find out the essential information needed like its legitimacy and if they are insured to ensure your dreams and money are in good hands since building a pool is a costly thing to do. Be practical and always choose to secure the future of your dream pool. Find out the answers to the following questions:
- Is the company legitimate and secured?
- Is this company worked for many years in the business?
2. Know their customer references.
Knowing customers’ feedback will never go out of style in assessing the quality of any business especially for a pool builder. It’s necessary that you know about them and how their previous clients can talk about their experience before and after their pool building stories. Ask the following questions to the pool builder:
- How many pools have you installed since your business started?
- How many are installed in the previous year?
- Of those installation experiences, how many contact references can you provide?
Reminder: If the pool builder provides less than half of their customers as their references, then consider it as a red flag. Then after receiving the contacts, try calling at least 10 of them.
- Did you call at least 10 of their contact references?
Here are the following questions to ask:
- How was your pool-building experience?
- If you could undo it, would you still choose the same pool builder over again? Why?
- What did you feel amazed about the experience?
- What kind of pool, features, and accessories did you choose to have?
- How did the pool builder handle the challenges that arose during the building process?
- What was the least amazing among those experiences?
Also, you can add more to lighten up some of your questions regarding your own dream pool-building experience.
3. Reviews, Feedbacks and Ratings
- Does the pool builder have at least a 5:1 good review?
- Do they respond reasonably to negative reviews?
4. Products Used By The Pool Builder
- Do they use products that have a good review in the market?
- Do these products have been backed by competitive warranties?
5. Pricing and its Contract
- Does the estimated completion date is listed on the contract?
- Do all the throw-ins listed on the contract?
I hope you will find the following checklist helpful in finding the right candidate for your pool building dream.